Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Legend of Jamming...

If you know me, which if you are on this BLOG then you probably do...then you know that i really liked playing in a band. Not all its cracked up to be but whatever. Ever since we stopped playing (or screaming) a little piece of me was gone. It was resurrected one time when we recorded a little somethin somethin
with my friend Shaun Eagleson, shredder extraordinaire.

I have always tried to finagle jamming, i dont want a serious band, just something that i sing (scream) to. Well due to growing up, that has never been possible. But due to conversations of late there is a ray of hope that i will jam again. That would be awesome, i would have fun. Dont hold your breath...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey if I've got anything to say about it we will do the band with too cool of a name to list. Soon man, SOON!!!!