Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I suck at BLOGGING

So I realize that i have not posted a blog in a while. Sorry. I have been kinda tied up with things. But, I did buy a pool cue. I thought it was cool to have a Billiards room at the SC (stone canyon) but i thought i would only use it when friends came over. Well, i ahve been playing a lot. The sticks they had were just really poor, so I found a deal from a friend on a brand new cue. The Cuetec "excalibur" Earl Strickland model. That is kinda jibberish to me, but hey it shoots better than the sticks they have. So watch out cause i just may be hustling you out of your lunch money in a few weeks.

In other Travis news, I passed the Sheriffs "Physical Agility Test." Not too strenuous, and pretty easy, but it is the next step in a long process of paperwork, interviews, evaluations, and waiting. I have to fill out two backround packets one by Friday (when i take the RPD agility test) and another for the Sheriffs by next week. So some of you just may be getting some calls asking you about my life history. Other than that just pray that this is where God is leading me.

Also, I am getting married in 3.5 weeks. Crazy. I got a little test of domestication today when we purchased some tables and chairs "Assembly Required." I realized why men do not read the directions, CAUSE THEY SUCK. Horrible direction, plus they did not give me enough screws. Oh well, i put it together faster and easier without that stupid paper, but i will be visiting Home Depot for some screws. Well thats it for now.

No comments: