Thursday, February 21, 2008

Leave and Cleave

So today was a busy day. Woke up with a headache, cause i slept on an uncomfortable couch. Picked up a van, thanks to the tremendous Mike D. Went to engagement counseling. Loaded my stuff with my lovely fiance and good friend Brady. Headed to the apartment and moved my stuff in. Everything was going way to easy so I decided to lock my keys in the van, so i could wait for AAA to come help me. Lunch. Moved Couches. Organized. Shower. Then off to Pre-marital small group. Talked about "leaving" your parents and "cleaving" to your spouse. Which was the perfect topic for moving out of a place that has been your home for almost 23 years. Im glad to be on my own. Now i retire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you off with someone we have already come to love so very much! Excited to see what the Lord will do in this next chapter of your lives.

Anonymous said...

Is the picture actually your place?