Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nickname

So my supervisor gives all of us nicknames. It took awhile to get mine. I finally got one this week. "Templar." It refers to the knights templar. I guess they were crazy fighting group during the crusades. Cant say that the crusades were 100% justified but this quote makes it all the more perfect, especially for my career.

"A Templar Knight truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armour of faith, just as his body is protected by the armour of steel. He is thus doubly-armed, and need fear neither demons nor men."

Bernard de Clairvaux

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this means that they see you as a man of God.
MG

Unknown said...

I think that is a very cool nickname! And a compliment to you as a man of courage and honor.