Saturday, April 11, 2009

SHOULD I...

...delete this blog?

I guess that I used to be a lot more introspective. I mean I still get inspired to write, but then I get lazy. Then when i do write, I expect everyone to comment on what they think, positive or negative. But then I just realized that I am not the only one who is busy. Everyone can't just go out of their way to check and comment, especially when i update like once every two months. I guess while I cant sleep I will provide an update...

I started my new job, and I like it a lot. I didn't know if I would at first but I do. Its a little intimidating, but I will have to get used to it. Karrina and I are moving out of our apt. and moving in with the in laws. Well...im not stoked on it, but we need a place to stay while we look for a house.

With that topic i will run with that idea. I guess I have learned (especially last night) that I am putting my hope in my job and looking for a house rather than putting my hope in Christ. I don't mean hope that He will provide those things, but rather the hope that he us my King, and that my life it to be focused on Him, and everything else in my blurry peripheral. Its opposite and has been opposite for a while.

As I write I realize that this is cathartic, and I should do it more often. Not for anyone else but simply to just let things out.

Back on topic...Karrina and I just celebrated our first anniversary together. It was pretty weird. Time flies. We went to PF CHANGS and got the dinner for 2 meal. Very good, i suggest it. We had a quiet night. I like sending quality time with Karrina, and dont take advantage of it as much as I should. We had to cut things out of our schedule to make this work.

Well maybe i will write more scatterbrained stuff later, forgive me it is 3:40am.

4 comments:

casey Angulo said...

Don't delete! I follow you on my RSS feed reader. It is no problem to read posts that are few and far between. Congrats on the new job. That sounds like fun. Make sure you spend more time with your wife going on hot dates! Now that Josh and I have kids it is really hard to hang out. Take advantage. We miss you. :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely not!!
M.G.

Lauren Ruwe said...

Although they are few and far between, they are good posts. Good luck with the in-laws. Been there. Done that.

Holly Brim said...

I still read! Congrats on the first year!