Sunday, December 7, 2008

Seasons

Its a sad thing growing up. Things change, and life sets in. Sometimes it is hard to accept, but for the most part I think I am up for the challenge. The hardest part is to watch the separation of friendships. Friends that you have had for years, have different roles. But i hate it. I hate the fact that sometimes it feels that you are holding on to something that is not even there anymore. Trying to put in an effort, whether it be a quick phone call or text, is something that i think i try to do to keep a friendship alive. Maybe I am just being overly sensitive, but it hurts when it feels like it is not reciprocated. Like someone doesn't care like they used to. Everyone says that there are seasons in peoples lives, and thats just the way it is. But i think it is an excuse. Someone has to give up on it, perhaps pushing the other person to do the same. I guess. I just dont think it makes sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah that is weird. Be happy that your a rad guy, and hopefully new people befriend you and later on you can reconnect. There is no sense in investing in deteriorating relationships if more fruitful ones are around.

I think.